what do I need to record a show at home?
2. USB Mic with boom Arm like the one below:-
4. There are other software available
5. Music Library – PLEASE NOTE that we only want radio edit tracks to be played, if there are non available then please bleep/ edit the words out or better still DON’T USE THE TRACK
6. Please make your show 54 mins long in each hour and in three parts per hour to fit the format.
Parts to be at 18mins and three parts per hour finishing each section on a music track. If the programme is to be broadcast in the daytime (7-6pm) slots or 19 mins in three part per hour for the evening slots from 6pm.
7. Finally send the completed show to email@example.com